Moth Journals

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Congratulations to my Sensei!


He's just been awarded Best Trainer in Fitness First, Fairview. Haha! I remember that day, I was on the treadmill and while I was doing my obligatory five minutes (gads i hate em treadmills), he proudly announces his news. Best Trainer! Yeah! And gasping, I turn to him and say, "So out of your 15 or so clients, you mean that I am one of the lucky people in this entire gym to be under your wing?"

Darn right you are, he agrees. And goes on to say that I'm his luckiEST client. HAHA!

But kidding aside, he is the best trainer in the Universe. He's got the right mix of know-how and empathy. Though how a 24-year old narcissistic, horny, yabang guy like him can muster genuine concern for his clients is amazing.

Again, Congrats, Sensei. And in your own words, RELAX!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, do you know someone there who looks like daniel smith? he was a trainer then but i think he left already. please tell me you do. i've had the biggest crush on him. :)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home