Moth Journals

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Living it up!

It's only been a month since my last post but already, so many things have been happening. Just a quick review...

I've turned into an online shopping junkie!

Yes, dear reader. I who abhor consumerism. Who own the minimum pairs of shoes, jeans, and anything feminine (oh, and don't forget, nada make up) have been zeroing out my disposable cash with purchases from multiply and ebay. Where before I would have my nose buried in a book or in the latest online game or pumping iron in the gym, nowadays, I am exercising my fingers bidding online. There was that unforgettable Sunday with hazeru wherein I just went a little bit crazy with the bidding wars. And hazeru is no help. She'll egg you on when she's supposed to be telling you you're crazy. Six hours of bidding on ebay philippines while doing high-speed chatting on ym. Oh the glories of technology. Truly connecting us everywhere to everyone. Have pc, will network.^^

It's been so bad in fact that I've...

Started to build my Multiply account! Check out the mothwabit!

And to think I thought I was immune to these things. But the shopping. Oooh... let me cite some sites. Hmmm.. on second thought, give me a few days to come up with my list of top ten online multiply sites. For the meantime, check out Our Awesome Planet for some great online shopping sites on multiply.

Why mothwabit? Ahh... that's a very interesting story for another blog post... hihi...

And lastly, been living it up at the gym!

I promised to post pics of myself once I get some semblance of shape and I have! Hence, some pics coming up. Thanks to M! He's really gone over and beyond the call of duty. Poor guy. He's had to babysit whinerMe, spacecadetMe, and psychoMe.

And the Dream Team is alive alive alive!

Yes, I've been living it up! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home