Moth Journals

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Para Sa Yo...

THIS is the day!

I started my Obagi-like face daily regimen today. No, I can't afford Obagi. I could if I were an heiress or something like the kewl BryanBoy - Planet Earth's Favorite Third World Fag - but unfortunately, I am just your ordinary everyday worker. Man, if only I took bribes. Haha. So anyway, my face is red and stingy and hoping for a miracle in the offing. We'll see. If it works, I am definitely raving about the good doctor in this blog and my review blog with the Angel Uriel.

Also, it is Day 1 of my training with M. Geez, my dvd marathon is wailing its siren call but I will take some time out to describe my session with M.

First of all, I was totally out of shape. What with not eating and sleeping much, I was pretty lame. I mean, I was dizzy just getting to the gym. Yeah, that bad. Anyway, I got there and the instructors were just surprised to see me back. haha. Mk even said I came that day cuz Pl wasn't around. Partly true actually but I was there for my PT. Which surprised them, I think.

The treadmill was f'n easy. A walk in the park. But then he made me lift REAL weights. Oh god. I WANTED to tell him those mean weights and my back don't mix and match but I didn't want to start off on the wrong foot. I was a hair short of collapsing.

The GREAT part is that he was never negative. No telling me I looked awful, fatty in the wrong places, saddle-hipped, weak, a lamer, and all those things I got called before. (And no dear stranger reading my blog, I am NOT fat.. haha) Those were my former trainor's tactics. M appears to be your normal nice guy. He waved off my apologies. Basically, what I want to say is that he didn't make me feel bad. And that's all I want. To be able to try my best and not get shit about it.

So yeah I signed up for 10+1 sessions. If I do get that slightly "bato" look, I am posting my pic.

Oh wait, look at this shirt I am looking for for my father-in-law. Help me please! He's a big big guy and they say they're out of stock.

We love you Pacman! I get teary-eyed whenever I watch about him. Mushy noh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home