Moth Journals

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Antics

Meet N and P, from left to right below. Both FF Instructors. Sorry for the quality of the pics. SOMEDAY, will get myself a decent cam. After that nano, that is.

N is a Muscle something holder (will get details) and he's been in one prominent commercial for a vitamin, I think. I remember the commercial more than the brand. There's this guy with a naked spectacular bod and his lower parts are wreathed in flame to symbolize power and energy. I was impressed when I learned it was him. He's also the most popular and hardworking trainer in all FF branches. The best thing is, he's a nice guy. No airs at all. He endeared himself to me when he joined a Body Balance Group X.

Next is P. He's a hard taskmaster and he's one of a kind.

Below are some of their antics one FF day.

"Ang macho-macho namin."

"Pa-lick naman jan, hon..."

"Si Maru? Best client ko un! Hassle-free!"

Asaness. Haha. This is MY blog after all. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home